If you could ask Patrick McGoohan just ONE question, what would it be?
Panopticon
2006-08-08 20:52:11 UTC
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...

If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
Jill Mills
2006-08-08 21:10:18 UTC
Could you pass me the salt, please?
Panopticon

Full marks! ;)
Big Bill
2006-08-09 02:20:13 UTC
Post by Jill Mills
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
Could you pass me the salt, please?
Not if he lectures me about a sodium reduced diet (perhaps not as
unlikely). Then I'll just have to tell him that I don't want to be
reduced and then I'll load it on my plate!

I would ask him; 'With your asthma, why live in LA?'

B,C&U
Big Bill
P;'
Michele
2006-08-09 11:27:53 UTC
Post by Big Bill
I would ask him; 'With your asthma, why live in LA?'
B,C&U
Big Bill
P;'
I believe I read that he lives in the Pacific Palisades area which
would put him out of the LA smog basin and close to the ocean so the
air should be pretty good where he lives. It is also an extremely
beautiful part of California.

Michele
Michele
2006-08-09 01:20:12 UTC
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
You have acted on stage, in television, and in the movies. Which would
you rather do and why?

Michele

PS: With a degree in Theatre I know which one I would pick but
tommcferron needs to make good on my bribe before I will tell. ;-)
Steve Dix
2006-08-09 08:11:46 UTC
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
"Could you pass the salt please?"
--
http://www.cdbaby.com/sinistrals http://sinistrals.stevedix.de/
http://www.mp3tunes.net/TheSinistrals http://www.stevedix.de/blog
http://www.snorty.net/ <***@stevedix.de>
Steve Dix
2006-08-09 08:14:40 UTC
Post by Steve Dix
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
roger
2006-08-09 08:43:56 UTC
Post by Steve Dix
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't you?
:-)
Panopticon
2006-08-09 10:43:19 UTC
Post by roger
Post by Steve Dix
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't you?
:-)
LOL - wonderful...

I guess a I openned myself up to this. But keep them coming.

BTW - I have NO idea myself what I would ask him - I will be honest and
say that the man intimidates me (no small feat if you ever saw me) and
I think a lot of people would likewise be afraid that they asked a
stupid question.

--- I have a feeling I would probably ask him something about 'Ice
Station Zulu' (which is one of my favourite films). So at least I
wouldn't broach the 'P' word ~ coward that I am! LOL
David Mackenzie
2006-08-09 11:16:50 UTC
Post by Panopticon
--- I have a feeling I would probably ask him something about 'Ice
Station Zulu' (which is one of my favourite films). So at least I
wouldn't broach the 'P' word ~ coward that I am! LOL
Yeah, staying away from the "P" might be a good idea!

Although I'd skirt dangerously close by asking him of his memories of
Sir Clough Williams-Ellis while filming the "P".
--
David ( @priz.co.uk )
<http://www.priz.co.uk/build/> -- The Village in LEGO!
<http://www.theunmutual.co.uk/> -- Up-to-date Prisoner News!
Moor Larkin
2006-08-09 11:31:59 UTC
I think I would ask him to tell me about his memory of some of the
people he worked with, who are now largely forgotten, Belinda Lee and
Ralph Smart are the two in the forefront of my mind.

Now, where and when exactly is this dinner party taking place? ;)
Jill Mills
2006-08-09 12:11:18 UTC
Post by Moor Larkin
I think I would ask him to tell me about his memory of some of the
people he worked with, who are now largely forgotten, Belinda Lee and
Ralph Smart are the two in the forefront of my mind.
Now, where and when exactly is this dinner party taking place? ;)
I suspect that it starts with Mytol in your tea...

( I doubt, after all, if we each move in the same circles.) :-)

But can't the poor man just be left in peace to eat his dinner?

(Would *you* like to be quizzed by complete strangers about the people
you've met and what you thought of them, and the jobs you took and which
ones you preferred?)

(It's dinner not an interview panel...)

Or do you think that celebrities aren't entitled to the same peace and
privacy as anyone else?

(Although I'll admit that accepting an invitation to dinner does tend to
mean that you're prepared to 'sing for your supper' to some extent, and
entertain at least those sitting on either side of you with your wit, charm,
jokes and best anecdotes...

Traditionally, of course, you should just smile and ask him if he likes your
frock.

Seems a bit forward, I know.

But the precedent has already been established in some TV series or other...
:-)

Jill
Moor Larkin
2006-08-09 12:50:31 UTC
Jill Mills wrote:
(Would *you* like to be quizzed by complete strangers about the people
you've met and what you thought of them......)

Moor nods enthusiastically:
I would love it. Anything rather than have to talk about myself ;)

Jill Mills wrote:
(Would *you* like to be quizzed by complete strangers about.... the
jobs you took and which ones you preferred?)

Moor shakes head balefully:
Absolutely not. MY life is my own ;)

On reflection, if all we can talk about is salt, pepper and the
weather, it looks like it'll be more fun eating fish and chips alone in
my bedsit...ho-hum.
Jill Mills
2006-08-09 13:15:32 UTC
Post by Jill Mills
(Would *you* like to be quizzed by complete strangers about the people
you've met and what you thought of them......)
I would love it. Anything rather than have to talk about myself ;)
(Would *you* like to be quizzed by complete strangers about.... the
jobs you took and which ones you preferred?)
Absolutely not. MY life is my own ;)
On reflection, if all we can talk about is salt, pepper and the
weather, it looks like it'll be more fun eating fish and chips alone in
my bedsit...ho-hum.
Cod forbid! ;-)

Although there's no plaice like home...

Truth is - I can't think of any one question which would yield the kind of
insights a fan might be hoping for which doesn't also sound like a piece of
damned impertinence... :-)

Jill
Moor Larkin
2006-08-09 13:35:55 UTC
Jill Mills wrote:
Although there's no plaice like home...

You've probably fished out the answer. He might well be more comfy
having fish and chips at your plaice. As the Eagles put it, "we aint
smelt that smell since 1969". If conversation flounders, you could
always cover up by telling him stories of house-moving ;)) and then
tell him he can check out any time he likes, but he can never leave :)
Rick Davy
2006-08-09 13:32:38 UTC
Post by Jill Mills
Cod forbid! ;-)
Although there's no plaice like home...
What's the porpoise of all these fish puns?

Rick
Steve Dix
2006-08-09 13:50:40 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:32:38 +0100, "Rick Davy"
Post by Rick Davy
Post by Jill Mills
Cod forbid! ;-)
Although there's no plaice like home...
What's the porpoise of all these fish puns?
Rick
It's because they're floundering.
David Mackenzie
2006-08-09 13:46:24 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:15:32 +0100, "Jill Mills"
Post by Jill Mills
Truth is - I can't think of any one question which would yield the kind of
insights a fan might be hoping for which doesn't also sound like a piece of
damned impertinence... :-)
So the only question one could actually ask, if this dinner party were
to actually happen, *would* be, "Pass the salt, please"!

And after Jill and Steve have both had the salt passed to them (with,
of course, it being surrupticiously passed back to Patrick in
between), I don't think anyone else could really get away with it ;-)

Of course, someone could always ask, "Do you want more salt, Patrick?"
as a means to bring about the aforementioned state of affairs!

When is this party happening? I need to prepare some salt questions.
Ivor Jones
2006-08-09 19:49:55 UTC
"Jill Mills" <***@NOSPAMvirgin.net> wrote in message news:***@individual.net

[snip]
Post by Jill Mills
Traditionally, of course, you should just smile and ask
him if he likes your frock.
I think I'll pass on that particular one ;-)

(I do have some secrets, you know..!)

Ivor
Michele
2006-08-09 22:27:23 UTC
Post by Moor Larkin
Now, where and when exactly is this dinner party taking place? ;)
Well we can have it at my place and for the menu lets see:

Appetizers - Chinese meatballs in plum sauce, chips and salsa bean dip,
veggies and spinach dip

Soup: wild mushroom soup

Main course: let's go Oriental and do Kung Pao chicken with a pow,
teriyaki fried rice, Oriental vegetables, garlic crescent rolls and
Mandarin salad

Dessert: carrot cake

You are responsible for the wine.

If you want to go Tex-Mex, Italian, Irish, or American check the
recipes out here and tell me what you want.

http://members.aol.com/michelesrecipes/recipes.htm

Michele
Moor Larkin
2006-08-10 11:46:07 UTC
Michele wrote: Well we can have it at my place and for the menu lets
see:
Appetizers - Chinese meatballs in plum sauce, chips and salsa bean dip,
Soup: wild mushroom soup
Main course: let's go Oriental and do Kung Pao chicken with a pow,
Dessert: carrot cake
You are responsible for the wine.

Larkin laughs:
Woine? Dat'll be fifteen points o' guiness me dear ;)
Poor man's woine begorrah!
Ivor Jones
2006-08-09 19:47:32 UTC
On 9 Aug 2006 03:43:19 -0700, "Panopticon"
Post by Panopticon
--- I have a feeling I would probably ask him something
about 'Ice Station Zulu' (which is one of my favourite
films). So at least I wouldn't broach the 'P' word ~
coward that I am! LOL
Yeah, staying away from the "P" might be a good idea!
Although I'd skirt dangerously close by asking him of his
memories of Sir Clough Williams-Ellis while filming the
"P".
You can ask me that if you like, I won't bite you..! I met him there on
the first 6o1 convention (when the society had just formed and hadn't
degenerated into the sad state it is now in) and my memory is above all
that of a true gentleman. He was more than happy to talk about the filming
taking place, I just wish that video cameras had been around (in an
affordable form..!) then.

Ivor
Steve Dix
2006-08-09 11:52:02 UTC
Post by Panopticon
--- I have a feeling I would probably ask him something about 'Ice
Station Zulu' (which is one of my favourite films). So at least I
wouldn't broach the 'P' word ~ coward that I am! LOL
Ice Station Zulu? Are you sure you're not confusing that with the
famous film about Rourke's Drift, "Zebra", with Michael "Don't Throw
Britney Spears At Me" Caine?
Panopticon
2006-08-09 12:47:09 UTC
Post by Steve Dix
Ice Station Zulu? Are you sure you're not confusing that with the
famous film about Rourke's Drift, "Zebra", with Michael "Don't Throw
Britney Spears At Me" Caine?
Yep - I am a clodd - which just goes to show - never try to write
replies to three different forums at teh same time...

God knows what I wrote on teh other two now - but they are probably
similarly confused! LMAO

:)
tommcfearsom
2006-08-09 20:21:43 UTC
Post by Panopticon
--- I have a feeling I would probably ask him something about 'Ice
Station Zulu' (which is one of my favourite films). So at least I
wouldn't broach the 'P' word ~ coward that I am! LOL
Hello Villager Panopticon

Here is link to a rare Village file photo of the famous Ice Station
Zulu from one of Your Village's satellites over The Snows of
Killamangaro, he is waving at you.:).
BCNU
Tommcfearsom

www.alaskool.org/LANGUAGE/manytongues/images/Hunter.jpg
Jill Mills
2006-08-09 11:36:42 UTC
Post by roger
Post by Steve Dix
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't you?
:-)
Sweet of you, Roger, but I suspect you overestimate my influence...

(And does that man *look* like he's afraid of being asked for the
condiments?) ;-)

Jill
Steve Dix
2006-08-09 11:52:46 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:36:42 +0100, "Jill Mills"
Post by Jill Mills
Post by roger
Post by Steve Dix
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't you?
:-)
Sweet of you, Roger, but I suspect you overestimate my influence...
(And does that man *look* like he's afraid of being asked for the
condiments?) ;-)
Jill
There's nothing worse than a back-handed condiment.
Steve Dix
2006-08-09 11:50:19 UTC
Post by roger
Post by Steve Dix
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't you?
:-)
Yes. Too much salt is bad for your heart.
Ivor Jones
2006-08-09 19:52:17 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:43:56 +0100, "roger"
Post by roger
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 10:11:46 +0200, Steve Dix
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't
you? :-)
Yes. Too much salt is bad for your heart.
Too much telling me what's good for me by do-gooders is bad for *their*
health..!

Ivor
Big Bill
2006-08-10 04:32:40 UTC
Post by Steve Dix
"Could you pass the salt please?"
Dman, beaten to it by Jill.
You can see why Patrick stopped doing interviews, can't
you? :-)
Yes. Too much salt is bad for your heart.
Too much telling me what's good for me by do-gooders is bad for *their*
health..!
Ivor
I'm with you on that Ivor; I actually don't eat enough of the stuff
myself. I have a poor water-retention problem as it is. As I
mentioned before I wouldn't go there with this question if he started
scolding me about my sodium intake. And after Jill and Steve had asked
him, he would have definitely caught on that this was no "dreamy" party
because of the extensive "salt" talks. He might think 'hmm, it must be
salt.tv.prisoner that is behind this.' Well, I could ask him what fan
info he reads.

B,C&U
Big Bill
P;'
Brian Watson
2006-08-09 13:48:00 UTC
W H Y ?
David Mackenzie
2006-08-09 14:47:16 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:48:00 +0100, "Brian Watson"
Post by Brian Watson
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
W H Y ?
But would you take the risk that he wouldn't explode?
Rick Davy
2006-08-09 17:38:41 UTC
Post by Brian Watson
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
W H Y ?
But would you take the risk that he wouldn't explode?
--
<http://www.priz.co.uk/build/> -- The Village in LEGO!
<http://www.theunmutual.co.uk/> -- Up-to-date Prisoner News!
In heard he'd given up smoking. ;-)

Rick
Big Bill
2006-08-10 04:11:19 UTC
Post by Brian Watson
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
W H Y ?
But would you take the risk that he wouldn't explode?
--
<http://www.priz.co.uk/build/> -- The Village in LEGO!
<http://www.theunmutual.co.uk/> -- Up-to-date Prisoner News!
In heard he'd given up smoking. ;-)
Rick
Now there's a good safe conversation starter question; ask him how/if
he quit smoking and you'll likely get quite a bit of information from
him. I would share this kind of thing with anyone as to how I quit. I
think he would have a lot to share about some health issues like the
spine.

B,C& cough, cough, ach-U
Big Bill
P;'
Ivor Jones
2006-08-10 09:47:34 UTC
"Big Bill" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com

[snip]
Post by Big Bill
Now there's a good safe conversation starter question;
ask him how/if he quit smoking and you'll likely get
quite a bit of information from him. I would share this
kind of thing with anyone as to how I quit. I think he
would have a lot to share about some health issues like
the spine.
Grr..! More do-gooders. I *like* smoking, ok..?! Well even if it's not ok,
I still like it. Next person tells me to quit gets it..!

Ivor
Big Bill
2006-08-11 06:07:06 UTC
Post by Ivor Jones
[snip]
Post by Big Bill
Now there's a good safe conversation starter question;
ask him how/if he quit smoking and you'll likely get
quite a bit of information from him. I would share this
kind of thing with anyone as to how I quit. I think he
would have a lot to share about some health issues like
the spine.
Grr..! More do-gooders. I *like* smoking, ok..?! Well even if it's not ok,
I still like it. Next person tells me to quit gets it..!
Ivor
It's ok provided, you only smoke black cigarettes...and often...using
only your right hand. Number 7 is a good Brand.

I've actually made a pledge to never quit second-hand smoking (does
this really mean smoking with the left hand?) ;)----~

B,C&U
Big Bill
P;'
Big Bill
2006-08-11 06:13:52 UTC
Post by Big Bill
Post by Ivor Jones
[snip]
Post by Big Bill
Now there's a good safe conversation starter question;
ask him how/if he quit smoking and you'll likely get
quite a bit of information from him. I would share this
kind of thing with anyone as to how I quit. I think he
would have a lot to share about some health issues like
the spine.
Grr..! More do-gooders. I *like* smoking, ok..?! Well even if it's not ok,
I still like it. Next person tells me to quit gets it..!
Ivor
It's ok provided, you only smoke black cigarettes...and often...using
only your right hand. Number 7 is a good Brand.
I've actually made a pledge to never quit second-hand smoking (does
this really mean smoking with the left hand?) ;)----~
In fact, I thought this was a smoke-free newsgroup. Pretty soon I will
be able to download the smell from someone else's pc from the web and
"burn" it onto cd so I too, can enjoy a puff.
Post by Big Bill
B,C&U
Big Bill
P;'
Ivor Jones
2006-08-11 15:01:29 UTC
[snip]
Post by Big Bill
Post by Ivor Jones
Grr..! More do-gooders. I *like* smoking, ok..?! Well
even if it's not ok, I still like it. Next person tells
me to quit gets it..!
Ivor
It's ok provided, you only smoke black cigarettes...and
often...using only your right hand. Number 7 is a good
Brand.
Ah, there you have me. I smoke a pipe.
Post by Big Bill
I've actually made a pledge to never quit second-hand
smoking (does this really mean smoking with the left
hand?) ;)----~
Not if you're left handed like me..!

Ivor
Big Bill
2006-08-10 05:04:01 UTC
Post by Brian Watson
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
W H Y ?
But would you take the risk that he wouldn't explode?
I asked Genoogle this question and it didn't explode but it gave me two
point six six billion webpages. The Prisoner doesn't appear until two
point zero nine billion. In the first ten, one page is on World Hunger
Year which raises the question; Why would I be at a dinner party?
Another site shows whymilk is good for you that could feature Number
Twelve with a milk mustache grown overnight and another on why am I
getting this sp.am?

B,C&U,Y
Big Bill
P;'
Ivor Jones
2006-08-09 19:53:02 UTC
Post by Brian Watson
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to
Patrick McGoohan at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
W H Y ?
Damn..! Beaten to it..!

I wonder if he'd blow up..?

Ivor
basslurcher
2006-08-09 20:27:13 UTC
Post by Ivor Jones
Post by Brian Watson
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to
Patrick McGoohan at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
W H Y ?
Damn..! Beaten to it..!
I wonder if he'd blow up..?
Ivor
I would grin at him innanely, say "You're the guy from The Avengers..do
the Vulcan hand signal and say "beam me up Spocky" before legging it,
safe in the knowledge that at least I might have made him smirk a
bit...possibly pleased that I had gone away. I bumpt into Suggs from
Madness a few years back in a pub near Primrose Hill and everyone was
just gawping at him in awe so I went up and asked if Heather could take
our picture and he was as engaging as a summer day is long..I mention
this as from what I gather Mr McG can be quite sociable in the right
circumstances, right surroundings and right company and I reckon
something a bit sarcastic / witty / different might break the ice like
complimenting him on some obscure performance from the mid 50s.

Steve
roger
2006-08-09 20:32:22 UTC
Post by basslurcher
as from what I gather Mr McG can be quite sociable in the right
circumstances, right surroundings and right company and I reckon
something a bit sarcastic / witty / different might break the ice like
complimenting him on some obscure performance from the mid 50s.
That's very much along the right lines, Steve.

How *not* to break the ice would be, "Hello Villager Patrick".
tommcfearsom
2006-08-09 20:52:22 UTC
Post by roger
How *not* to break the ice would be, "Hello Villager Patrick".
Hello roger
You are quite correct it would have to be something more like:" Hello
Prisoner No.6.":).
Although I did once greet Jack Kirby as "Villager No.7" in some
conversations we had years ago about his work on a The Prisoner Graphic
Novel series he had begun. His plans for the who and how of No.1 were
quite telling.
BCNU
Tommcfearsom
roger
2006-08-09 20:57:16 UTC
Post by tommcfearsom
You are quite correct it would have to be something more like:" Hello
Prisoner No.6.":).
You still have an awful lot to learn, Tom, an awful lot.
:-)

www.priz.biz
the only international online Prisoner e-tail store
("deals in dollars, ships worldwide")
Ivor Jones
2006-08-09 21:18:48 UTC
Post by roger
Post by tommcfearsom
You are quite correct it would have to be something
more like:" Hello Prisoner No.6.":).
You still have an awful lot to learn, Tom, an awful lot.
:-)
I will say one thing and one thing only on this topic. If anyone ever so
much as thinks about daring to put the word villager before my name, they
will not do it twice ;-)

Ivor
Big Bill
Like asking him in a Swedish accent "mmh, where is zee bathroom?"
Loki the Cat from Hell
2006-08-10 12:49:20 UTC
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
Why was your character the only one who didn't say the name of the dog
in The Dam Busters?

Yes, really, I'm dying to know.
roger
2006-08-10 12:56:29 UTC
Now *that* is the sort of question that would work.
Moor Larkin
2006-08-10 16:16:31 UTC
Post by roger
Post by Loki the Cat from Hell
Why was your character the only one who didn't say the name of the dog
in The Dam Busters?
Now *that* is the sort of question that would work.
Even if you asked him:
"Will you be in the re-make?"
http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,12589,1662517,00.html
Steve Dix
2006-08-16 17:28:50 UTC
Post by Moor Larkin
Post by roger
Post by Loki the Cat from Hell
Why was your character the only one who didn't say the name of the dog
in The Dam Busters?
Now *that* is the sort of question that would work.
"Will you be in the re-make?"
http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,12589,1662517,00.html
Bet they rename the dog.
basslurcher
2006-08-10 22:52:27 UTC
Post by Panopticon
Say the unlikely happens and you find yourself next to Patrick McGoohan
at a dinner party...
If you could ask just ONE question, what would it be?
Why was your character the only one who didn't say the name of the dog
in The Dam Busters?
Yes, really, I'm dying to know.
Spot on....excellent, I would ask him what the hidden meaning was in
his having two red pens in his top pocket in scene 17, episode five of
1977 series Rafferty, when he is feeding the pigeons on the park bench,
in scene 15, he quite clearly had a blue pen, I reckon its social
commentary on the American health system rather than bad continuity.
Buy it on eBay and mess about for several hours and you can quite
clearly sort of see it!
roger
2006-08-10 23:43:50 UTC
Post by basslurcher
Spot on....excellent, I would ask him what the hidden meaning was in
his having two red pens in his top pocket in scene 17, episode five of
1977 series Rafferty, when he is feeding the pigeons on the park bench,
in scene 15, he quite clearly had a blue pen, I reckon its social
commentary on the American health system rather than bad continuity.
Spot on! Patrick has very strong feelings about 'Rafferty' and that
certainly would be another good ice-breaker.
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2006-08-14 14:02:03 UTC
I would like to know Patrick's favourite Pie filling !